Continuation of profitable growth and progress in achieving strategic goals
STRATEGIC HIGHLIGHTS AT CONSOLIDATED GROUP LEVEL
- Total number of customers increased by 40,6% to 966 thousand (31 December 2021: 687 thousand).
- Acquisition of controlling stake in Moldovan Energbank and progress in achieving operational control with twofold potential for additional revenue streams with Wallet (payments) services and growth of loan portfolio without increased FX exposure.
- Group consolidated balance sheet up 79,2% to EUR 298,9 million and equity almost doubled to EUR 50,6 million as of 30 June 2022.
- Increasing use of the digital customer journey with MyIute app being downloaded by 313 thousand customers (31 December 2021: 181 thousand customers).
- Increased investment into New Core IT platform for management of customer experience and integrated loans and wallet service value streams.
OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS AT IUTECREDIT BUSINESS WITHOUT EFFECTS OF BANK ACQUISITION
- Loan payouts increased 31,1% to 97,9 million EUR (6M/2021: 74,7 million EUR).
- Number of loans signed up y-o-y 20,2% to 165.148 (6M/2021: 137.367).
- Balance sheet up 8,7% to 181,2 million EUR (31 December 2021: 166,8 million EUR).
- Gross loan portfolio up 15,0% to 138,4 million EUR (31 December 2021: 120,4 million EUR) of which principal amount of loans increased 16,3% to 123,3 million EUR (31 December 2021: 106,0 million EUR).
- Repayment discipline (Customer Performance Index, CPI30) significantly improved to an all-time high of 91,1% (6M/2021: 87,9%).
- Net loan portfolio up 15,7% to 121,9 million EUR (31 December 2021: 105,4 million EUR).
- Rollout of 68 cardless ATMs to date cuts intermediaries and reduces need for plastic cards and cuts plastic waste.
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS AT IUTECREDIT BUSINESS WITHOUT EFFECTS OF BANK ACQUISITION
- Interest and commission fee income up 17,5% to 27,5 million EUR (6M/2021: 23,4 million EUR) affected by steadily increasing payouts compared to the 93,2% increase in the average net loan portfolio.
- Net interest and commission fee income up 11,1% to 18,9 million EUR (6M/2021: 17,0 million EUR) as a result of increased interest payments related to bonds issuances.
- Total income up 14,6% to 33,5 million EUR (6M/2021: 29,2 million EUR).
- Cost to income ratio at 43,5% (6M/2021: 36,0%) mainly as result of expenses related to the acquisition of Energbank, increasing business activity, and expenses for buildup of future revenue streams.
- EBITDA adjusted for FX/revaluation and income from Energbank up 10,6% to 12,5 million EUR (6M/2021: 11,3 million EUR).
- Net profit adjusted for income from Energbank at 2,0 million EUR (6M/2021: 3,0 million EUR).
- Strong capitalization and profitability– Eurobond covenants exceeded.
IuteCredit - established in 2008 - is a leading European personal finance company. The Group is specialized in consumer loans via its 100% subsidiaries. IuteCredit serves customers currently in Moldova, Albania, North Macedonia, and Bulgaria as well as Bosnia and Herzegovina. IuteCredit's loan products are unsecured consumer loans with maturities between 1 month and 48 months and car-secured loans with maturities up to 72 months and operates its own ATM network which are used via mobile app. The mission of IuteCredit is to create the extraordinary experience in personal finance by exceeding customers' expectations.