Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector
in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-47/C-26/C.2/1.12/Loc
Assignment Name: “Elaboration of the Methodology on determination of the limits for water usage and Methodology regarding the quality conditions and the properties of dilution of the water body in the discharge point”
The Agency “Apele Moldovei” is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide assistance in elaboration of the Methodology on determination of the limits for water usage and Methodology regarding the quality conditions and the properties of dilution of the water body in the discharge point.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
The company should fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of general experience in fields of civil engineering and water supply;
- At least 2 years of experience in water supply legislation;
- Experience of water resources management will consider a strong advantage;
- Proven organizational and financial management skill;
- Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
- Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
- Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 5 months (with a level of effort equal to 18 person/months).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted in original no later than the following date and time: April 3, 2020, 11:00 (Chisinau time).